Friday, October 29, 2010
Power Point Presentation
I love making Powerpoints, they make presenting so easy.Hans did a great job of showing what a powerpoint is capable of, not that I was interested really in the statistics of what he was showing. The animation was great and his presentation itself was an attention getter.Powerpoints should only be used for a few quick lines to let the audience know what you will be informing them about, then the presenter does the rest.I have made powerpoints for a few years or more now, but I still dont think mine will be as well put together as Hans.I will admitt I have trouble sometimes with putting too much information on my powerpoint because I have trouble with public speaking and forget everything I want to share as soon as I get up there, that is until I notices they had a little note section on the bottom of the powerpoints so I can write what I want to share without it showing up on the slide itself. I plan to take everything I learn from this week and put it to good use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I also have trouble with public speaking. I think writing better notes is what I need in order to make it as long as it should to start with.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course having such a wonderful visual as Hans would be nice, but I will have to try to do what I can.