Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kindle 2

First off the kindle is awsome,I have heard of them before but never really saw how they worked. That is probably one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. For someone like myself who dreads reading because I can never find a book I like, it makes me want to read, having the choice of any book pretty much at the tip of my fingers and having the option of being read to...where were these when I fist started school, there were plenty of books I would have rathered been read to me. Which brings me to the next topic, this whole copyright thing, to me it sounds stupid. Yes I understand why some say its a copyright issue, but seriously! There's bigger fish to fry and there are going to be more and more technologys to come out that are going to make it hard for older technologies to get the business they were and there already have been plenty. In one of the comments I read below the article they said are we going to be sued for singing with songs now too?

3 comments:

  1. People are always looking for ways for some easy cash. Or they are too busy worrying to get anything done themselves, this is why these things happen. It is really annoying how a lot of business often turns into a huge lawsuit.
    As for the singing with songs, I cannot say I personally do, but that would be totally ridiculous. I cannot imagine a world where preteens cannot sing their totally obnoxious songs.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's just completely ridiculous that everything has to end in a lawsuit, what happened to talking things out, Money really is the root of all evil and we make it that way. I definitly miss the simpler things in life, when people would barter and not everything had to be a fight for money! and the song thing who knows peopl have had lawsuits over more ridiculous things before....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Kindle is a great thing and I agree people are always looking for easy money and we tend to be more Sue happy these days. Lets hope this doesn't discourage more people to make devises like this.

    ReplyDelete