What you want to learn more of, what you hope never to have to do again?
Last chance to get it all out.
When we started this class I thought I new everything there was to know about web 2.0, but boy was I wrong. I've learned so much through this class about different sites to accomplish different goals and how is it is to use some of these sites.I think after trying all these new sites it has made me want to go out and try out more new sites. I am a very hands on learner so actually participating in the project made it so much more fun to learn about. I plan to use the video and photo manipulation sites in the future because I really enjoy creating stuff. I am also hoping to get better at photo manipulation and getting a better camera and trying to make a side job out of it. One thing I probably wont ever do again is make a podcast I'm not a big fan of hearing myself talk...LOL
AM
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice to have you in class and best of luck to you. If you like to stay in touch after class, I'll be on facebook. Take care and have a merry christmas
ReplyDelete