Wednesday, December 8, 2010
COPYRIGHT or WRONG?
I'm still not 100% on this Copyright stuff. Basically to me unless you wrote it, created it, or bought and paid for it you have no rights to anything in this world. Its all comes down to a few people messing it up for everyone else, and the old mighty dollar if someone thinks they can make a quick but off you they will.Dont get me wrong I dont agree with kids remixing as they called it, I think they could reword it so you know they got the sense of whatever it is they are doing, and also created the original creator. Maybe we should better educate or children about these rules and be a bit more specific, they arent going to learn get accused of high jacking someone elses work all the time. We should also teach to our youngsters to think for themselves a bit more. I guess my over all opinion is yes we should have a copyright, but to what degree is it necessary I think it has gone too far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment