Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Class vlog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC3ZOm11k10

testing ...let see if it works

5 comments:

  1. oops forgot to edit will fix it asap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry apparently I cant edit my slip ups on the video, but I'm at the end of my wits it took me too long to get it where it is...I'm done enjoy and sorry for the slip ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annmarie, you video was fine for a first try. I'm not sure it has to be perfect for this exercise. good job. One thing that I thinkcould have made it a little better is if you were further away from the camera. this would have made the viewer better able to see what you doing.It was just a bit cramped. That is the only thing that I think would inprove the quality of your vlog.And posting it to Youtube!I don't think I could post mine to You Tube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annmarie, I could not view your video for some reason but I am sure it is awsome and I will be looking for it later in the week. ~ John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys ...yes I have a slit problem with perfection, Im working on it as we speak. Sorry you were unable to view it John, and I will take all the suggestions into consideration! thanks again

    ReplyDelete